Friday, December 26, 2008

John 3:16

Yesterday was the birth of our dear Savior and Lord, and today, I am feeling the after effects of yesterday.

I am still hesitant.
I still waver.
But I will not fear because you are here with me and because I trust you.

It has been such a roller-coaster-ride with you. With a high came a low and feelings of bitterness, but you didn't leave me, not even for a second. I asked you to break my heart for what broke yours but didn't expect it to be so painful, although I can only say that I was blessed and honored to feel a glimpse of you in me. And just when my biggest fear unveiled its face, you showed me that I never would and never could leave you.

Throughout my life, there was one verse that appeared time after time. Funny that it became to be the first verse I memorized when I started getting serious about memorizing your word.

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jane.
Origin: Hebrew. Meaning: God is gracious.
Origin: English. Meaning: God's gracious gift.

You gave me the greatest gift. I want to share that gift with the ones I love the most. You're funny, You really are. Is there a reason why this name was given to me? My name will forever be a reminder of what I am here for, of my testimony.

Coincidence?





I think not.