Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3.24.09

-I wish I was in Korea.. not for the food, not to visit places, but to be under the care of my loving aunts, grandmother, and mom.

-Tuition is ridiculously expensive as a non-resident. God, I am begging that my residency will go through. During my prayers, praying about residency seems to be a last "oh, by the way God, please let residency go through" p.s.-kind-of-message. Not sure if it's because I don't feel as binded by my financial situation now or because I'm praying about so many other things.

-I need to discipline myself and plan out a schedule for next quarter. No excuses about being tired of work and school.

-I want to find time to go to the gym regularly.

-I haven't been able to cross off any of my resolutions yet. Boo.

-Every day, I go to work and by the end of the day, I wish I was elsewhere--most likely with my family on a break. I feel tired and I find myself not wanting to be productive after work. I've been trying to change this mentality by refreshing and renewing myself when I spend time with Him.

-I want it to be sunny and warm. No more cold windy rainy weather.

-I've been sleeping well over 8 hours the past couple of nights but I still feel exhausted.

-I don't want to burn out yet. Please.